Keeley’s Plumbing is looking for a qualified plumber to work on general plumbing services. We are located in Lombard and we offer our services to Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Naperville, Oak Brook and Carol Stream.
The primary duties of the plumber are installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and wastewater disposal in our client’s homes.
Company provides most tools necessary to complete the job, including vehicles with paid fuel. Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k plan.
- Drives to potential customers’ home to meet with them for a pre-scheduled appointment. Builds rapport and demonstrates expertise in plumbing service and repair. Determines customer’s problem(s), needs, and desired outcome(s) by asking questions per company training/protocol.
- Will consult with customers, discussing findings, providing a job proposal in an attempt to bring sales of solutions to a close.
- Carries out installation and repair projects daily from beginning to end in order to ensure the best outcome for our clients. Ensures they have the proper tools, materials and information they need in order to start and finish their project on time.
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time.
- Will explain options to clients and collect payments and deposits.
- Maintain a valid driver license so as to travel to our customers’ home for scheduled appointments.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Maintain proficiency as needed by attending approved, relevant training, reading job-related materials and meeting with others in the area of responsibility.
- Build trusting relationships by working cohesively with the other plumbers and managers and responding with a sense of urgency to plumbing and production related and general inquiries from said co-workers in addition to external customers.
- Remain always mindful that it is our goal to provide remarkable service to our customers.
- Current, Illinois 058 Plumbing License, Expert knowledge of plumbing related services and codes.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- All job offers are considered conditional until the candidate has undergone a complete back-ground check.
- Ability to interpret complex information or instructions into understandable job specifications, measurements, instructions and standards.
- Ability to identify the need and order inventory.
- Ability to communicate with subordinates about job generalities and specifics–to give instruction.
- Ability to motivate, guide and direct others to produce expected production outcomes.
Possess talent and personal traits:
- Self Management
- Customer Focus
- Self Starting
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to sponsor, guide, and teach apprentices in the field regarding all things plumbing related.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- High School Diploma or GED.
- IL Plumber License
- 5+ years of experience as a residential plumber.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
QUICK SERVICE ON EMERGENCY CALL - 24/7
Request A Quote Today
270 Eisenhower Ln. North Unit 6, Lombard, IL 60148
We are committed to providing the best work at the best price. And how we do it is simple. We limit our service area to DuPage County to keep our travel times short, to better our knowledge of local codes and regulations, and to patronize only local retailers to maximize savings.
This way we can truly say we are,
"Your plumber, your neighbor."